Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Language Learners: A Master's Capstone Project

I have decided that for my master's capstone project, I will be developing a web application similar to Livemocha. My adviser will be Dr. Scott Robertson of the Information and Computer Sciences Department at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. I will start working on this project next semester. However, in April, I plan on talking to Dr. Robertson about some initial concepts for this web application, which for now is known as Language Learners.

I have another blog, called The Traveling Computer Scientist, that you can check out; I will be posting information relating to this project on both blogs (I go by the pen name Joe Mercer on that one, and the other blog I have will be less technical and more for the lay person than this one).

Stay tuned, and I will keep you updated with the progress of this new and exciting project that I am about to undertake!

--BJ Peter DeLaCruz

0 comments:

Post a Comment